not attracted to me anymore?

my fiancee is looking at "local" websites for women, (in nude) is he just not attracted to me anymore?, i am due july 23rd... so i mean i am big but not THAT big... i am still kinda tiny and he refuses to have sex with me.... it broke my heart the other day he straight out told me NO!.

enjen

Asked by enjen at 10:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• Oh... Thats not it at all... Some men are not as turned on by pregnant women and other go crazy for the pregnant body. So ask him. Tell him no more looking at those nude pic of girls, And when I was Pregnant ( both times) I was HUGE as big as a barn.. I gained 60-65 lbs both times..But you look better than ever!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i have told him to stop looking at them, and to stop talking to girls inappropriately on chat too, but he's still looking at the pics and i think he is still doing the chatting just being more "careful" about erasing them. and i told him i am tired of him doing it because if i was doing the same thing i would be considered cheating to him, but he thinks its innocent because hes doing it.
    enjen

Answer by enjen at 10:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• give him a taste of his own. as far as i can tell, all men are curious. but when you say this bothers me and i don't want you to do it and they still do, that's complete disregard for your feelings and pregnant and fat or not, that's just not cool. and him talking to these chicks...that is worrisome. i'd have a bare bones discussion with him and lay it all out and let him decide. me or them.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• dont worry. some men freak out about prego sex. my husband was wierded out by it. now about looking at nude women? i'd let my pregnancy hormones kick his butt. but i am the jealous type. haha. or if youd like... we live in the same town..if ya need me to i can come beat him up. j/k good luck
    bigbabycaden

Answer by bigbabycaden at 11:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i figured being this close he would be alittle freaked out with sex, but to flat out tell me no, and then expect other things, and look at other women.... i feel....used to say in the least.
    enjen

Answer by enjen at 11:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Not good at all in my opinion!! Thank God he is your fiance and not your husband yet! And if he is looking at "locals" in the nude then there is more behind it then innocence!! I would def lay the law down before the baby comes, and maybe take drastic measures as password protecting the computer, or turning off the Internet all together, not a fair option for you, but if you love each other then drastic steps may need to be taken to keep the relationship together!!

As for him not wanting to have sex with you, maybe say that is fine, I will just go please myself, that may just spark his attention!! :)

tlsteinbeck

Answer by tlsteinbeck at 11:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i'm thinking about a temp. separation, this kind of stuff has been going on for awhile now is that the best decision?...
    enjen

Answer by enjen at 12:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• You don't need to take any of the blame for his actions. The reason I say this is b/c of the statement...i'm pregnant and he doesn't want me anymore....Yeah whatever....If you can go without any sexual gratifiction so can he.....if he loves YOU he'll respect you....he's disrespected you and you need to tell him to go suck an egg b/c your self esteem right now seems to be low from the way he's acting and you already feel like crap being so close to the due date....give him what he needs and that's a swift kick in the butt....
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 10:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Asked hubby about this one, he says since it's local he may be trying to go farther than talking on the internet and I agree. I would just say screw him and leave his a$$. That is cheating and there is no telling how far it will go, and pregnant women are beautiful and so are you, he's a jerk! Good luck.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2008