Sex at 26 weeks???

Ladies i feel bigger than a barn,

I cant find my O ....

It sucks,...I cant be on top because i will get sea sick and fall off the boat if ya know what i mean,

I cant let him be on top it feels like im being smoooshed
Doggy style....i have tryed...but ..i feel strange..and last night i pulled a muscle,

WHAT can i do???
HOW can i find my O?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Let him be on top, but not actually on top. You lay on your back, and have him sit on his knees, so you kind of make an L shape. See if that works. Or maybe the spooning position, where you're both laying down on your sides with your back against his chest. If you have to, try using a small vibe on your clit and see if that helps too. Good luck!! Sex can be pretty awkward during pregnancy, you just have to find what works for you. And try not to get too discouraged or stressed out, because that won't help you get the big O!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• LMAO!! Sideways?
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Have you tried laying on your side? You could support your belly with a pillow if it feels weird. Also, spooning is great if you can do it. My butt is too big so my boyfriend and I can't HAHA! And also, if you can do it, a standing position might feel good. I'm 28 weeks and it's starting to get uncomfortable for me too!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• We usually did it similar to missionary, but with him up on his arms, or standing on his knees. I would use a vibrator to hit the important spots, and I had some amazing pregnant orgasms!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2008