Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Looking for....

A reputable, preferrably female, psychiatrist specializing in adolescents in the Flint, MI area.


Asked by motherofhope98 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Kids' Health

Level 18 (5,890 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • This would be a good question to ask your insurance company. Most insurance companies have a consumer helpline that you can call and tell them what you are looking for and they will either tell you or send you a list of providers that take your insurance. The number is usually found on the back of your insurance card.

    Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

  • Have you tried searching for for a group in that area & then asking this in there?

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

  • Ask your child's doctor and check with your insurance company.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2010