Bath and Body Works

What is your favorite product? Scent? What's your favorite discontinued item?

While putting mine on this morning I thought, I wish they still made this scent. Of all the scents they discontinued my favorite were Daffodil Fields, Pink Grapefruit (I think it's discontinued anyways), and this Ginger scent. I have lots of the ginter and pink grapefruit left, I bought tons when I found them at the semi annual sales a while ago!!

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 12:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like the Vanilla & I LOVE Japanese Cherry Blossom. Sweet Pea is my husband's favorite
    Myst1cQueen

Answer by Myst1cQueen at 12:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I like Warm Vanilla Sugar and the holidays scents. I REALLY love the Pumpkin Spice.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I like the fresh linen smell
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• The Brown Sugar and fig is my favorite. Unfortunatly they discontinued it. ; (
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 12:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Warm Vanilla Sugar and Moonlit Jasmine are my faves. I loved Plumaria but they don't have it anymore.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 12:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh and I don't know if they make it anymore either but a holiday scent calle Frosted Snowdrop and Pumpkin Pie Spice are my holiday faves!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 12:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I love Dancing waters, Twilight woods and the new berries summer, and cotton candy in the holiday season
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I love the pink grapefruit, they only make it in soap now. However I was told by the people that work there that the main office does listen to the public's request to bring back scents so send them an email. I have. I miss butterfly flower also for wallflowers and candles. Right now I use moonlight path mainly, but I also like white citrus, sweet pea, cucumber melon, moonlight magic, wild honeysuckle and vanilla and lavender.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010