Should we be sending money to Kenya for their voting process?

Despite denials, the Obama administration's funding to support passage of the controversial Kenyan proposed constitution is clear," Jeff Sagnip, spokesman for Rep. Smith, told WND in an e-mail over the weekend. "It constitutes U.S. monetary interference in a sovereign nation's voting process. If passed the constitution would dramatically alter existing pro-life laws."
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=181405

gammie

Asked by gammie at 12:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think I'm going to need that translated to English in order to respond .

Yet, you can read some of sweet's posts? Interesting.... Try these articles, ohhh and don't worry, they are in English...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/16/the-kenya-connection/

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ja2gUrB_o4YQy0mhJ83L1zkvgiiAD9H07DF04

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think this is an issue that needs further investigation...  Has Obama kept his promise of accountability and transparency?  Hell No.  So, I don't expect this current administration to fully disclose and be forth coming in an investigation any time soon...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• LOL..your a silly child. Go ahead, the others do it anyway...

Fine, ignore my comment on you and your libs [selective] criticism of other cm typing errors, then. But hey~ How about when you come back and post~ you actually ANSWER op's question... Other (non blog) links were provided...Do you have an original thought or opinion on Op's topic?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Ignorance?  Hrmmmmm~Yea, because sweet your Question, "Would restore benefits to about 2.5 million people, right thing to do? " is the epitome of the English language?..  Hello, one living in glass house...  Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to criticize grammatical errors.  I can look past them, but it's funny to see SOME are selective in who they criticize.....    So, other links were presented... What is your opinion?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Auto, it's no different that Sweet-a-kins~"The poor are being blames, but the rich are walking away too?" You ARE selective... Now feel free to comment on the other links provided....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• see, where were you all last night when I was pissed off at hubby and looking for a fight? I could've gotten into a kick butt grammar battle then.

Now, I'm just drained from being mad, so the fight lacks conviction. *sigh.

We shouldn't be putting our money anywhere but here.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Fine, sweet.  If you all want us to look at every post from you and other libs [from now on] through a microscope, then you are setting the precedent right now... I usually overlook that crap, because frankly mistakes happen.....  But lately it seems like some of you libs (auto, gertie, you) have nothing to actually contribute to the actual topic, that you find a diversion... Insults on typing errors.  So, if pointing them out is what you all want to do...  Let's go....  I know I have errors.. I know other do.. Including you.   But why the need to make insults on 'trying English", 'going to school", etc~ By the way sweet, it is the, not teh....

Ohh and feel free to ANSWER op's question...  Other links were provided....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Hell nooo! Do you know how big of a dent we could make in the deficit if we didn't give ANYONE any money for just a year?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Than proof then wrong if you would like?

HUH?

I think I'm going to need that translated to English in order to respond  . . .

WND IS nuts. they present Germany's homeschooling ban as a threat to homeschooling here.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• and I wasn't making dramatical complaint..I didn't know what the hell it said..still don't...

A dramatical complaint? WTH is dramatical???  Weren't we talking grammatical complaints? 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010