UGH NEED 2 VENT OUT adult content

So I work, go to school, and I'm a full time mommy. My fiancee rarely does S***! He only works 4pm-12 (m-f). Then he expects me to clean all the time too. I'm sooo tired all the time. It annoys me how hes up all night and sleeps all day! I tell him go to sleep early so he can help with our 10mth old babygirl. Shes teething & so needy that I cant even study. But his lazy a** wont even wake up. Then to top it off he wants to wake me up at night to have sex. So I'm extra tired when I wake up at 7am with my little one. I dont know what to do, I need a break!!! People say I shouldnt be soo tired since I'm still young but I am!! oh & I also found him on some porn sites! What should I do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry I would dump his a** more than likely he is not going to change. Not sure what to tell you because my husband was never like that, Good Luck!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have been there before and I know it sucks- I guess I just don't understand why you would want to stay with someone like that?? You deserve better than someone who takes advantage of you. Someone who truely loves you will treat you better than that. I hope that things get better soon and that you get the support and love that you need!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• slap his ass!

Yeah, i'm feisty. I would not put up with that shit. I would tell him to help out, or get out. My iner bitch would be flyin goff the wall! I am grateful DAILY that my DH is a clean freak, he cleans like a house keeper would...lol, he's usualy the one telling me to pick up after myself.

I would put a block on the computer for the porn sites. OR, i would tell him that i look at 13" cocks on the computer every day & that it turns me on & i masturbate to it....i would LOVE to see the look on his face.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Why are you marring him, is there anything good about him? Things are not going to get better they will only get worse as the baby grows and needs more help with things.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• He sounds worthless..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Communication. It's everything. Tell him in the nicest way possible, everything that is on your mind. If you go into a battle with a SO/DH wanting to win that means the other one has to loose. So keep that in mind when you bring up the dispute. That you want a win win on both sides. So just being heard, and work together to find resolutions that you need in order to be happy.

I'm sorry and I understand your frustrations. Until I started asking for help, I didn't receive it. I think sometimes we just expect men to know why we're upset, I mean it's SO obvious ; ). Sadly they don't and if they suspect some wont mention it to avoid the conflict and being wrong. So make sure you voice what you need to. Be direct and to the point. Write it out if you must. If you can't work it out alone, i recommend a counselor for you two, even if it's one session. You'd likely be amazed at what they can do for you. It's better than being unhappy
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• so why exactly are you going to marry him?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would send mine to live with his mother, If he wants someone to cater to his needs let his mother do it! you already have a baby to take care of and you dont need another one!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Lol PP
    That is EXACTLY what I did with my man a couple years ago. He never helped with anything. He never got off his ass. He was completely useless. I kicked him out and told him to go live with his mom (a couple hours away). After a while he came begging back to me. I told him he come come back ONLY if he stepped up and started acting his age and if not I had his mom on speed dial and he could pack his shit and go right back. But in the end he did right. You should kick him out for a little bit or tell him u want a break for a little while. Tell him why. I bet he'll come running back. If not, he's not worth it.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010