CPS phone call.

Have you ever called CPS on someone? Why?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Nope
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No but I would if I found a situation that was harmful to the children.
    Beth497

Answer by Beth497 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Multiple times. I work in early childhood.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes. My step daughters mother. We got a phone call from her mother's friend saying that there was pet feces all in my step daughters room, she couldn't sleep in the bed because there was junk piled on it, and no food in the house. They came out to her house, and told her to clean it up.. they would be back in 3 days. It is a damn joke. I keep my house clean for my children, and some parents just get a slap on the wrist.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No, but I would if I thought a child was being really harmed in anyway.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes I have... we had neighbors who let their children run a muck at all hours and they were dirty, the parents did nothing but party and drink... I couldn't watch the kids live like that... but CPS checked it out and filed a report, they moved soon after so I never got to see an end result.
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• yes, my grandparents were foster parenting my cousins and they were being abusive, physically. i talked to them first, i told them that this was there job and they were obligated to treat the boys a certain way. and that if they hit or pushed them once more i would call the case worker. they must not have believed me because my cousin called me just a week later because my grandma had pulled his little brother from the bunk bed and kicked him. so i called
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No but I would if I ever saw anything. I have had them called on me 4 times...maliciously. Every time the social worker kind of laughed and then closed the case.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010