BFN this sucks!

I just had a bfn went to a doctor the urine test said negative but my period is a week late she told me to wait two weeks if I don't get my period come back so an u/s can anyone relate to this?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you should ask if she can just do a blood test. its much more accurate and can detect hgh very early!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• sort of with my first child. I was sure I was pregnant but my first two tests came up negative, one of them was taken two weeks after my missed period. I waited another week and finally got a possitive. I've also almost skipped a period before, it was 3 weeks late then came. Lots of explanations for that one, the one I prefer is I was just so stressed out my body didn't have a period. *hugs* What will be, will be.
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 1:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2010