Would you stay with your man if he cheated, but told you about it?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 12:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• No I wouldn't...I wouldn't be able to trust that person again..and I can't understand someone who could hurt someone they love with sex. Seems immature to not be able to contain yourself and thus I would probably outgrow him anyway.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• mine did .. came crying to me feeling like shit and hated himself for it, and i took him back and that was 8 yrs ago and we are doing great!
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 12:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• the cheating would be the moment I would sit down and ask him how did he think this changed us cheating gives someone a black eye I would work on it and after I would decide where I was going. If the change could not be made within the relationship I would leave.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would look at the entire relationship. But, because someone strays, I do not necessarily think that is reason enough to walk away.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If he's open and honest about it I don't believe it's cheating. I believe cheating only happens when one party is being deceitful or hiding it... Otherwise, I'm okay with it... I don't believe monogamy is natural nor do I believe it's healthy to try to force it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010