OK... say you clean your house.. as we do.

How long does it take for your kids to mess it all up or start messing it up?
How long does it take your husband to mess it up?

lol Just wondered. It seems like the moment I start cleaning is the moment they follow me just to
mess it up all over again.
As for my husband I have tried everything he still doesn't get clothes go in the hamper. *EEKKK*
lol

Dannille33

Asked by Dannille33 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg it feels like i go from one room to another and by the time i put something away it is destroyed again. ugggg and i have 2 room ate who do not help me at all. i do not mind cleaning up after my toddler but i do mind cleaning up after all the adults. it sucks.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Men r pigs. I have learned that. If you have children and a man in your home it will never be clean, lol!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• one eighth of one second.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I clean everyday because my husband and son destroy everyday.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• How soon is now?
    Rileyscute

Answer by Rileyscute at 12:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• if i put something away, dd will go drag it back out because she "wasnt done playing with that!'' as soon as dh comes home his work clothes are on the floor and his shoes are sitting right in the way.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have stopped expecting the house to stay clean and my life has gotten a lot easier. I clean so that it gets cleaned regularly, not so that it stays clean. Does that make sense? Like, I mopped the kitchen floor yesterday. I am sure it has spots and crumbs and cat hair on it already this morning. But it was clean yesterday and it is cleaner today than it would have been. With a clueless hubby, a toddler, and 4 cats, my house is just not ever going to be clean. It's my job to keep it from becoming filthy.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 12:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• They're already messing it up again as I'm cleaning it, lol. It never ends.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Clean it every day. I do take a day off here and there, and it's needed.

It gets messy every day, sometimes only 30min. after cleaning it. So I just clean pretty much all day, dishes, laundry, counters and such. As far as bathrooms I do weekly or sooner if needed. Bedrooms my 4 year old cleans his own and puts his own clothes away. It's his chore.

My hubby, his flaw is clothes on the floor. I refuse to pick up, because they'll end up on the floor minutes or hours later... after a few days a whole baskets worth is on the floor. So it's his job. ; )

I've been lucky in the sense that if I ever ask my hubby or son to clean something they do it with pretty much no battle at all.

However my 7 month old, I've tried explaining to her that being 7 months is no excuse not to do her chores. She's yet to respond.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• In 0.01 seconds,LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010