Hair care question..please answer

I have these conair velvet rollers...of course they use heat..but are they bad for my hair?? since its not like metal or anything like that? trying to keep my hair in good condition

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think any intense heat can be damaging, but they may be better for you than the alternative. IMO you really have to abuse your hair to really cause noticable damage. I blow dry and use hot rollers- the hard plastic kind, every day and I dye my hair every couple months at home and my hair is shiny, thick and nice- I have some split ends but as long as I trim regularly it looks veryhealthy and pretty. Now my mom has really dry hair, she gets it done every 3-4wks super blonde and it's breaking off, and so damaged but she uses a curling iron on it at least twice a day and blow dries too. I think bleaching is the worst for your hair.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010