Would you want to watch a porn of someone who you grew up and attended school with? adult content

So I had this guy friend I met in the 3rd grade and went to school and graduated the same year with. 6 yrs later he is a transexual and is making porno! I was just wondering would you watch a porno that your friend stars in just out of curiousity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I don't watch porn.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes, lol. Not to get off on it, but just out of curiosity. I few girls I went to school with were in Playboy, and I'm not gonna lie, I looked at the pics, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My friend and I did some "underground" porn when we were 18-19... I've seen it, and even seen it online since then. I have another friend that did some "drag porn" and he sent it to me... It was "different" but it didn't bother me... You always run that risk when you watch porn - or tv in that fact... it's weird the first time you realize who you're watching, but beyond that, it's no big deal.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• not to get off but just to see...lmao
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• hell yea i would just for the laughs and to satisfy my curiosity and ill show ever i know " i went o school with that guy"
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would, just for curiosity.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't even like porn, but out of curiosity I would probably watch!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Nope because i dont do porn....
    godsgirl26

Answer by godsgirl26 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Nope! Why shatter your image of them forever. Even if it's funny! Way too much TMI! Let's just table this one.
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2010