How can I increase the bond between SD and I?

She has lived with us for 3yrs. She is 11. It has been a long haul with many challenges. It seems as if we have all adjusted to our new roles. I would like to get over the conflicts we have endured and find ways to refresh our relationship and form a closer bond. Any ideas?

Esmrlda

Asked by Esmrlda at 12:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Make a mother and step daughter day where it is just you and her. Let her pick out everything she wants to and go.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Do things that ur 11 year old likes to do... And even some new things that both of u would enjoy! My dear SD and I love to bake together and stay up late watching movies. We also go shopping (grocery, etc.) and do lots of little things together. I would love for my dear SD to live with us!
    JKBsMommy

Answer by JKBsMommy at 3:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• yeah i just tell her want to spend time with her & she can keep where she wants to go
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010