friend getting too close? adult content

I have been married for 5yrs and have two wonderful children. I have been talking to this guy that has been a friend for a while now. we talk all day texting each other, well just this past week he has been texting me about having sex with him and trying new things. Part of me wants to experment with him and just have fun, but then the other part of me knows its wrong and I shouldnt because I am married to a wonderful man and father of my two children. Has this happened to anyone and what did you do? what should I do??? no bashing please I am seriously in need of some opinions and help!! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• This is my own personal fear with becoming close friends with another man. Even if it starts out completely innocent and is intended to stay that way, a relationship can always change. I don't think anyone on here will tell you to "try out" this new guy because honestly, I think you'd regret it if you did.

IMO, the best thing to do is to flat out tell your friend no and immediately cut off ties with him for at least several months. Never become as close of friends with him again and consider it a lesson learned!
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 1:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i'v been in that situation. i chose to cheat, and it was NOT worth it. if you love your husband dont do it. if you want to be known as the cheating home wrecker be my guest.
    Anonymous

• If I were you I would no longer talk to this friend. How would you feel if some 'girl' friend of your dh's was talking to him like that? If you have any respect for your DH at all, you would tell this friend that he stepped over the line and you cant talk to him any more and disresect your marriage like that. Then you should go get some help since you want to experment with him!!!!
    MarineWife629

Answer by MarineWife629 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would end the friendship if its becoming more. Technically if you are tlaking about sex and more, you are cheating.. how would you feel if your husband were to do this - "having fun" is not worth it.. I promise the grass is not greener!! BELIEVE ME..! stop and be true to your family. Get a vibrator instead :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• well is he a friend of yours or ur husband? i would talk to him and see y he is doing this and if u feel that u should go for it than do it but i am not reallysure what i would do good luck
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It's not worth it. Even if you were to get away with it, think of the guilt you'd carry for the rest of your life! If you were to get caught, what do you think would happen to your family?
    I think you should cut all ties to this guy ASAP. A real friend would respect your marriage. So should you.
    saraehp

Answer by saraehp at 1:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• been there.. i told my hubby and he was pissed. I just stopped talking to my "Friend" and i figured if he was really a friend he wouldnt try to get into my pants and have respect for my family and my marriage! It aint worth it!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If he is trying to get you to experiment with him and cheat on your husband, he is NOT your friend. 90% of my friends are guys and since I've been married NONE of them have come on to me or tried to talk me into cheating on my hubby with them. I say talk to him and let him know how this is NOT going to happen. He is not worth you losing your marriage. Then I would cut ties with him. He is NOT a friend. A friend would not do this.
    I know this would probably be hard and maybe cause some friction, but I would also sit hubby down and tell him what's going on. You dont' want him to find out that these conversations have been going on behind his back.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 1:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Cheating is the easy thing to do turning him away will be the hard thing after I would sit down and talk to your husband about your relationship. But think about the consequences of cheating and the loss you will be causing yourself before this goes any farther.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• dont do it
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010