For those who still get their period and are pregant?!?! adult content

I got my period Sunday (very light) and heavy on monday. It's already over and now I'm throwing up...Will a pregnacy test say I'm pregant if I'm getting my period?

littlefee89

Asked by littlefee89 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's technically not a period if you're pregnant since a period is the cleaning-out process of your uterus. You COULD be pregnant with spotting, though. When is your period due? You can try again in a day or two if you keep feeling pregnancy-like symptoms.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 1:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I had some issues there...My little girl was put into the hosptail and I missed some pills my period came two weeks early and that was 7 weeks ago so my system is all messed up. I took a test last Tuesday but it was neg but my period is never light at first and never so short. I'm just worried I guess and more then likely reading into things
    littlefee89

Comment by littlefee89 (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Go to your doctor and get your HGC levels (or is it HCG) checked via a blood test. That's the most accurate way to do it. That way you will have peace of mind and can get your pills back on track.

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010