Just went to the doctors soo upset :(

Just went to the gyn for a check up I'm a week late on my period, my urine test came back negative, the doctor said to wait two week see if I get a period if no period I should come back for a u/s

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Patience is a virtue. Be positive and all will be good. Good luck!
    BoricuaMom2teen

Answer by BoricuaMom2teen at 1:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• When me and my husband were trying, it kept throwing off my period because I wanted it so stressed and wanted it SO bad. It took us 3 years and I Found out I had endometreosis which was the cause of why I couldn't get pregnant. I really didn't have any of the signs for it so after 2 years of complaining of a dull pain during sex the DR finally humored me and did exploritory laparoscopy and found it all over -burned it off and I got pregnant the next month.. I am sorry to hear your weren't happy with the results.. hang in there.!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• They could have atleast done a bloodtest,do what I do go to your physician and tell him your late the urin test showed neg and that you would like a blood test mine will do it maybe yours will too
    peanuts2804

Answer by peanuts2804 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• When my sister was pregnant, she was 3 weeks late and went in for a pregnancy test. Blood and urine test came back negetive. after 2 weeks her period never came, when in for a sonogram, and there where 2 babies in there! she was already 9 weeks. The doctor said once your hormones reach a certain extent, the HPT cant pick it up. Its too much hormones for that kind of test. I hope you get the answer you want! Good luck hun!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 8:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010