What's the funniest thing any of your children have ever said?

My youngest comes up with some good ones for a 5 yr old.

The other day he said .. Mom lets move to a round house with circle rooms.

I said Why? he said ... because then you can't put me in the corner. LOL

He has a good point.

So how about your little ones.. or big ones for that matter

Dannille33

Asked by Dannille33 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One day the little girl I was watching (she is 4) spilled her milk all over the floor and when I asked her who did it she said she didnt do it...so I said "Kar, Jesus dosent like liars", my DS (who is 4) said "Yeah, and he dosent like spilling either!" I couldnt help but laugh.

Another one was when my DS and I were at my moms and we were talking about his preschool teacher. he said "she is nice, but mommy she has a big belly (she was about 7 months pregnant).......like grandpa!" My mom and I couldnt stop laughing.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My daughter just asked me why do we as humans worry about our weight when animals don't worry at all? Not sure that was her funniest but it was certainly a bright question to ask.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• When I asked my 4 year old if she had passed gas she told me "No mommy my butt blew bubbles." How do you not laugh at that?
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My daughter got time out for doing something or other she knew she shouldn't have done.
    Afterward, I called her over to me and asked why she had time out. She told me.
    Then I asked what she could do in the future to avoid time out. "Well, I could try not to get caught, but I'm pretty sure I'd get even more punish for that! So, I guess not do it anymore."
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• We were at the store and my 3 year old told me that if I bought her a sucker she would not be able to talk for a while and I would get some quiet time. LOL!
    michelle146

Answer by michelle146 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• When my dd was 3, she was helping dh and I give her newborn brother a bath and she said "Look mom! His butt's floating!" (Regarding a certain part of his male anatomy.)
    saraehp

Answer by saraehp at 1:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My nephew was praying the other night and he was asking God to make him a mighty lifeguard, if not here, then in north Carolina please...I laughed my head off when my sister told me that!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My son has been misconstruing common expressions lately. Last night, he was working with pattern blocks and my husband asked him what he was making. My son said "I'm making something that is going to blow your head off!" He's trying to say "something that will blow your mind." lol
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010