COULD I BE PREGNANT AFTER GETTING OFF SEASONIQUE BITH CONTOL PILLS FOR A MONTH AND SOME DAYS

I WAS TAKING SEASONIQUE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS ALL OF JUME,JULY AND GOT OFF THEM LAST WEEK IN AGUST. FOR THOSE 3 MONTHS WHILE I WAS TAKING THE PILLS I GOT MY PERIOD,WHEN SEPTEMBER ROLLED AROUND I DIDNT GET A PERIOD AND IM HAVING SIGNS OF BEING A PREGGO. I TOOK 3 TESTS AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER AND THEY ALL CAME OUT ( NEG). PLUS IM HAVING CRAMPING IN MY LOWER STOMACH, COULD I BE A PREGGO OR ITS JUST I STOP TAKING BITH CONTROL PILLS.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

2008mom0209

Asked by 2008mom0209 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• the thing about the pill is you get your period on the assigned day....if you were irregular before you may be again...or you may just need to give it a little more time
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2008