whats something you hate or get irritated by that ppl on facebook do?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 1:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Send me gift requests when I don't play any of the games.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Invite me to games, even tho I know I can hide that stuff ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I get irritated by the fact that every time I post something about my son, my friend who has a son who is a little bit older has to try to one-up me. I say that my son now has four teeth, here she comes talking about how her son has six.I say my son started crawling, she has to mention how her son is starting to walk. She's always been like that, even before we had kids, and everyone who knows her comments on it, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Seeing anything about what games they played. I don't do games on facebook.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• That I can see everyones stuff do I really want to know what everyone else has written to all my friends no I do not it just makes it seem like why bother and the games if I want to play games I'll choose what I want to play.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• talk bad about people. i dont get why you would post crap like that for the entire world to see.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It irritates me when I get friend requests from people I hardly know. Especially when they're dh's family. I feel obligated to accept their friendship and sometimes I don't even like that person!
    saraehp

Answer by saraehp at 1:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I get sick of all the Evangelistic posts. Out of 20 posts, 19 are god related.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I hate it when I message people and they don't message me back....I also hate the fact that I have 184 friends and only a small potion of people have a status update..I want to know how people are doing, what's going on....sorry but I guess it is just a bored sahm mom who lives in the middle of nowhere type of thing,lol
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• getting a friend request from someone who you just deleted from your friends cause they keep trying to talk to you on the chat part in which your husband is wondering why someone strange is trying to talk to you. i deleted your butt for a reason!!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2010