What ideas do you have for decorating with bath towels?

That is always good decorator for the bathroom. Does anybody do anything out of the ordinary with them? I have mine hanging on the wall & that is about it! Looking to do a little redecorating!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Well, I actually just redecorated my shower bathroom. I got a new shower curtain in bright colors. Then I coordinated the potty cover and the floor mat to compliment the shower curtain. I had to go with a round carpet matt instead of a square cause I couldnt close the door,,,lol,,,The circle mat compliments the shower curtain cause the pattern on the shower curtain is in circles. So,,I guess Im saying that I took the main focus of the bathroom, which was the shower curtain and worked with that color to match the towels and stuff. Hope this helped
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I wanted to add,,I dont really tie up the towels or do anything fancy with them b/c of having kids. I would only tie them off if company was coming..:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• this is what i do...fold them the long way and roll them up so they look like your pumpkin roll lol. use a high enough basket to display them in on a corner shelf, a shelf hanging on a wall or on a nightstand that you want to paint up and put in your bathroom. roll up your rags too and display them on top of your sink or toilet
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh! Do a Google image search for "decorating with towels". There are all KINDS of ideas from simple to intricate to downright tacky. LOL. Have fun!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 4:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• you could do a nice stiching as a decoration that matches your bathroom or home =-)
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 3:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• when i hang towels up people us them, so i dont bother with it.
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 3:59 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• we don't bother too often, but since we have no cabinet/closet in our one bathroom, we roll them and stack them on a shelf... if nothing else they look better than just folded and sitting there...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:49 AM on Jul. 27, 2010