Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

A really stupid question...

Growing up I never went to regular doctor visits and as an adult I never have with the exception of when I was pregnant.

I now need to see a doctor about issues with my cycle.
Do I need to go to a Gyno or a PCP? I don't have a regular PCP which is why I ask. I no longer live near the doctor I used while I was pregnant so he is no longer an option.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Health

Answers (6)
  • If it has to deal with your menstral cycle then you'll go to your gynocologist. They specilize in the reproductive system and what-not down there, so that's who you want to go see.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

  • Gyno is who you need to see, good luck!

    Answer by older at 1:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

  • a gyno

    Answer by jennifer588 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

  • A gyno. But just so you go in. Many doctors know a lot on other fields or can refer you! Good luck!

    Answer by Angellinda at 1:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

  • a gyno. I went to a regular dr for a pap-smear and it was just not the same as being with a gyno dr.

    Answer by beyondhopes at 1:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

  • They say every year your supposed to get a pap and see a gyno but i dont..

    Answer by navajomama7 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.