COULD I BE PREGNANT AFTER GETTING OFF SEASONIQUE BITH CONTOL PILLS FOR A MONTH AND SOME DAYS

I WAS TAKING SEASONIQUE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS ALL OF JUME,JULY AND GOT OFF THEM LAST WEEK IN AGUST. FOR THOSE 3 MONTHS WHILE I WAS TAKING THE PILLS I GOT MY PERIOD,WHEN SEPTEMBER ROLLED AROUND I DIDNT GET A PERIOD AND IM HAVING SIGNS OF BEING A PREGGO. I TOOK 3 TESTS AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER AND THEY ALL CAME OUT ( NEG). PLUS IM HAVING CRAMPING IN MY LOWER STOMACH, COULD I BE A PREGGO OR ITS JUST I STOP TAKING BITH CONTROL PILLS.

PLEASE HELP ME

2008mom0209

Asked by 2008mom0209 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• Everyone ovulates differently so it is a possibility.
    fmchavez

Answer by fmchavez at 2:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Oh and doesn't Seasonique make it so you only have 4 periods a year? That could be a possibility too. You won't know until you test but I know that testing after going off of bc is hard because you're never sure when to test.
    fmchavez

Answer by fmchavez at 2:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2008