what to do?

My best friend is have a baby in a few months and I told her she can have my crib because DD is in a toddler bed now. Well the other day on facebook she said that she didn't have anything for the baby. I left a comment saying that I have a swing, jumper, clothes, car seat with two bases and the crib. she didn't respond. So I asked her DH about dropping the stuff off (my DH best friend) and he says I don't know, we've been busy. So today I saw that she deleted my comment about having things for her. I've been trying to get together with her since the end of May. They live 3 towns away so its not like I can just drive up there and hope that they are home. I'm just so upset by all of this. Everytime I try to contact her she never gets back to me.

Kimora_neko

Asked by Kimora_neko at 1:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• i would stop trying. she obviously cant appretiate your help so why bother.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Try calling and see whats going on and then leave it alone.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i wouldnt waist any more time trying to get it to her. she must not want it or she wouldnt have deleted the comment. give it to someone else or have a yardsale. her lose
    FallonBlackmon

Answer by FallonBlackmon at 1:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• thats odd its like she doesnt want your stuff or wants more of it from others.mmh I would just let it go you cant force your stuff on to people that obvisiouly dont want it
    peanuts2804

Answer by peanuts2804 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It just gets me upset that in May she was all about it but now I can't get a hold of her
    Kimora_neko

Comment by Kimora_neko (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't give it to her. You and your family spend a lot of money on the stuff and I would give it to someone who has an appreciation for your friendship.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my plan for the crib was to use it into a toddler bed for my dads house when DD is over there but my friend needed to crib more so we were just going to buy a toddler bed for grandpas house.
    Kimora_neko

Comment by Kimora_neko (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would just leave it alone. Clearly she is ungrateful that your doing something for her. If you do want to get rid of the stuff you can tell her to pick it up on this day or your getting rid of it all. She is probably trying to milk other people for stuff too.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• she's not the kind to milk people though. I'm just really confused and upset by her actions.
    Kimora_neko

Comment by Kimora_neko (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't assume anything until you talk to her. Just leave her a message and then it will be up to her to call you back. Maybe she has a reason she doesn't want the things you've offered her.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010