If things don't change with the way things are now! and gets extremely way worse! what would you do!

I was woundering what would you all do if the economony and the jobs in the usa got extremely bad! And the market fell like in our parents day! What would you all do and how would you all survive during it!)(And it could happend or not! We never know!

babyboomer1977

Asked by babyboomer1977 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Probably keep living the way we do now. As long as there are sexual offenders my hubby will always have a job.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Might have to go back to the whole family living together like back in the day. To help take car of each other.

Answer by louise2 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I mean what can you really do about it,its just gonna be so hard in the future especially for our children I would start saving every penny that I have extra and just hope for the best or leave this country and go somewere where my measly dollers are worth more then here and start over and give the kids a better life.But until then just keep trucking the way we are now be smart with the money we have now and keep working hard
    peanuts2804

Answer by peanuts2804 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thats why Im learning how to farm
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010