• In the Spotlight:

What's a FUNNY dream you've had lately?

I had a dream the other night that I met Kenny Chesney (who I don't even find remotely attractive) and we ended up in bed, but he talked the whole time, until finally I just yelled at him "Shut up Kenny Chesney you talk too much!" which I thought was hilarious when I woke up.

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream involving a cop that had the body dr phil, I was rubbing frosting all over his large man boobs.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• LMAO!!! I like urs better!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I had a dream my sister was crying and she sounded like a bird chirping when she was crying I was like what the heck? Then I woke up and there was bird chirping outside my br window LOLOLOLOLOL
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I had a dream that my cat was evil and had a british accent... lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 2:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I had a dream that I was riding tricycles with all of my childhood friends - I was the only one in my adult body though. I rode my trike into a banquet where I could not find my cocktail, so i went around tasting each and every drink until I found mine, which was nearly empty, so my parents and I left, giving the military officer/restaurant host a ride home. But then I ended up having sex in a laundry room in Mexico with SO, but distinctly remember being distracted by the scent of the laundry soap and wanting to know what the brand was.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 4:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010