If the law was in your hands! What would you do to all the sex offenders and gangs in your state!

If the law was in your hands! What would you do to all the sex offenders and gangs in your states! and other crime offenders!

babyboomer1977

Asked by babyboomer1977 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would cut off all their private parts string them up from the nearest tree and let the wild animals at them out them in with other sex offenders,put them in front of a firing squad of their own peers.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Stick them all in a room together, and tell them the last man standing is getting out. After they all kill each other, take that last man standing outside and have him shot. :-) I'd do this for the worst of the worst (rapists, murderers, and such).
    The others, lock them up for life with no tv, no exercise time, just the barest of essentials for meals, cut the lights (light filtering in from the cracks in the wall is just fine), never let them leave, have visitors, or roam around.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Proven sex offenders, I would also "fix" them. Yep, pretty harsh but raping a child or worse yet, an infant is just beyond discusting.
    Gangs, they aren't something I have ever dealt with. I don't have any opinion on that.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Rehabilitation for sex offenders.

Intervention programs for gang members.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• well the rapes need to be turned in to eunuch that way the will never want sex again. lock them all up on an island on top of that and let them rape them selfs. Any one that has raped a child has to die.
    as for gangs most of them are just kids trying to be bad, take the really bad ones and give them to the rapeist, the one that have not done anything try to help them be good again.
    kat868

Answer by kat868 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• First of all, sex offenders don't! I'm sure you'd let one watch or play with your child. Solution: Let the gangbangers rape and kill the sex offenders and as long as all the gang members are 100% guilty of their crimes of rape, murder or attempted murder, then throw them down a slide of razor blades into a 3 inch pool of acid then tied down to a table as they watch their limbs be sawed off. Have a Dr on standby to revived them and have them watch until they're stone cold dead! I'd rather live in a rat fested house than a society of these tax sucking losers! There, all better now!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010