One of "those" questions...

I swore I would NEVER post on of those "could I be pregnant" questions, but here ya go, lol.
I had a baby Feb. 2008. I breastfeed so I still have not got my period. DH and I were having a rough patch, but we have finally gotten back to normal and are having sex everynight again (sometimes more than once, lol)
Tonight, I went to the bathroom and there was blood on the TP. Not much, just a little pink. I thought it was my period, but 3 hours later, I went again and nothing.
So do you think this is implantation bleeding?
BTW, we are not using birth control. Only the pulout method. Birth control makes me so sick, and we really are not going to be upset if I do get pregnant again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the pink discharge 1x when I wiped about 2 wks ago and I started my period yesterday. So it is not always implantation bleeding, but it could be in your case but not mine.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 4:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The "pull-out" method is not birth control in any way, shape, or form. It has a failure rate EQUAL to doing nothing at all. So if that's the only method you are going to use, don't bother - just go ahead and enjoy yourself.

As for could you be pregnant... yes. Breastfeeding doesn't prevent protection and you can get pregnant before you have your first cycle... a period is the sign that you didn't get pregnant in the previous month.

Time will tell if you are or aren't. I hope it turns out the way you want.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• It could just be blood from your cervix from having sex.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Actually the failure rate is NOT better then nothing...."studies have found actual failure rates of 15-28% per year". Not great but much better then nothing. "Nothing" has an 85% chance of pregnany.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• also: For couples that use withdrawal correctly at every act of intercourse, the failure rate is 4% per year. In comparison the pill has a perfect-use failure rate of 0.3%, and the IUD has a perfect-use failure rate of 0.6%. The condom has a perfect-use failure rate of 2%.

The above mentioned percent is "actual use". The pills "actual use" failure rate is 2% to 8%. Ok that being said, yeah of course its possible you might be pregnant. I would consult your doctor since you dont have an actual day to calculate from concering your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2008