Why do you care about the comments of strangers?

Feelings aren't right or wrong, they just are. It always entertains me when someone gets their undies in a bunch over someones opinion.

Asked by rkoloms at 2:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never have but I like to debate differences.

Answer by older at 2:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• bumped ya!

• I don't get it either. But, I've never cared about anyone's opinions. Unless it was something like how I was offending someone or something like that, I just ignore people.
    I don't even care about the opinions of those that I know. Unless it's someone who's opinion matters to me (husband, MIL, dad) then I just smile and nod. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I AGREE WITH YOU ,ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'VE ASKED THE QUESTION AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE IT AROUND
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No clue.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I just like to see what people oare doing. I am a SAHM and get bored at times.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't care. There is always going to be someone who disagrees with you. I just ignore it.
    Mrs-Mack

Answer by Mrs-Mack at 2:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't, but I do like to debate sometimes, and I also like to share my opinion. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• We have different personalities and some people are more sensitive than others. Some people don't like negative things, some people don't like anything that's different than what they think (regardless of where it comes from), etc. It's just the way people are made. Why do you care? LOL... I'm totally kidding on that last sentence!!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't. There's always going to be someone who disagrees. It's just a shame that so many don't comprehend how to state their own opinions with respect to others and instead resort to throwing insults and personal attacks. Terribly sad that they have no better abilities than that, even sadder to think how they're raising their children.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010