birthday party

If your childs birthday is on a monday would you throw the party on the weekend before or after her party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Before.

Answer by older at 2:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Before
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Id do it before. My LOs bday is a on a Friday & were having one the weekend before & the weekend after- Too many family members to have it together.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Whichever works out better for you - either way, you're celebrating the child
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Before, but really it's whatever works best for you and your guests!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'd do either. My daughter's birthday was on the 14th of June and we had her party on the 19th because it was on a weekend and my FIL came out the weekend prior.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• You can't go wrong before or after, try to watch the weather, and or if it is before or after most people get paid. That's what I do. My kids b-day are really close to Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I do it right after Halloween and call it a "costume Party and the 1st weekend in December- this way they get presents and not excuses about "the holidays are coming up- i couldn't buy a gift..."
    calatres

Answer by calatres at 6:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010