Does your furniture have to match?

Are you the kind of person who must have all your furniture matching (at least by room)?

I'm not. To me, as long as it serves it purpose I really don't care. =)

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 2:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bedrooms, no but the main living areas where people see it YES! LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I really couldn't care less.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Personally, I am the type who likes it to match. I'm big into home decorating, though. However, there are some people who really hav a great eye and an eclectic taste that can pull off totally mismatching decor.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No, nothing has to match. I look for stuff I like, that is comfy and will serve the purpose I need. Nothing of mine matches. :-) I have a black desk, a tannish color couch, a blue chair, a light brown entertainment center, a dark brown coffee table, and shiny black end tables. :-)
    Not to mention the 10 year old hand me down kitchen table my grandmother gave me ( I love it!) and the three mismatched chairs sitting around it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• not me....but for my DH, it certainly does have to match. I'm easy..to me a couch is a couch. I don't care what color it is.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• NO IM JUST HAPPY I HAVE STUFF !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 2:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have a thrift store style, so to speak. Meaning that I have all kinds of pieces from all differen style genres, but in their own way they match. They go together even if they're not from the same style. (Missionary or Modern for example) That's how I like it. I like the room to tie together, but it doesn't have to be exactly alike.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'd love for it to but that's not happening.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 2:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• yes
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Hmmm... it doesn't have to match, so to speak, but I like things to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010