I am married and my life is lonely....

I have lots of time to think. Sometimes my thoughts are kind of depressing because I feel alone. It's to the point I am looking for uplifting music. I am not happy at times, and feel weird like I am a stronger person on my own as an individual. I think what happens if he dies, leaves, or falls out of love with me?
Yeah... I am real insecure in a relationship, but like anyone else I want one.
Has anyone ever felt this way? Is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel this way also when I am left alone. But then again I was also raised not to depend on a man or anyone else and to be certain I can always handle myself if something happens. But I find myself more or less wondering what I would do WITHOUT Brandon because he is so sweet and special to me. He doesn't tell me I'm amazing and beautiful everyday but he does take time out of the day to sit by me, hold my hand, tell me he loves me, walk up behind me and hug/kiss me, etc. Plus he is an outstanding father. :)

You may just be an independant spirit going through a bit of depression. That's typically what causes those thoughts in me.

Good luck and feel free to message me if you ever need someone to talk to. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Have you considered speaking with a professional?
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 2:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• find things that interest you and take a class on it. get a hobby. maybe one you can share with your husband. and tell your husband how you feel. he cant help you fix your relationship if he doesnt know there is anything wrong with it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think jennifer is right. Sometimes women lose a little of their identity when they become wives and mothers. Do things you enjoy, like reading or crafts. Join a group of women with common interests. Volunteer somewhere. Takes some classes. As for what if, you can only guess. It's best not to worry about something you can't control and focus on the things you can.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010