MTV...

Did anyone watch the new MTV show "If you really knew me?" What did you think of it?

believejohn316

Asked by believejohn316 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• no i didnt watch it i meant to but fergot lol but i have heard it was ok kinda dumb but i still wana see it!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It blew my 14yr old away with tears... I think it is a great thing they are doing in schools... Kids are going through a lot now a days, and parents need to wake the hell up! Our children are hurting deep inside feeling like nobody understands or cares... That is really sad!

It is especially sad when you have young kids willing to commit suicide because they feel unloved!
    believejohn316

Comment by believejohn316 (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It was an excellent show for people with a heart! It is only dumb to those who are just as ignorant as the parents who don't know how to talk to their kids about life!
    believejohn316

Comment by believejohn316 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010