Where is your computer set up in the house?

I used to have ours in the living room until we moved.
So I have this room off the kitchen with an attached patio that I made into our computer/library room.
Theres room for the kids to come sit and play if they want to and its right off of the playroom on the other side,lol...so I'm just in the perfect spot..kitchen(food),bathroom(right there too),small patio with windows(lookin right at it),Kids playroom(kids always near by..only have to stand up and look at them,lol)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 3:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have an eat-in kitchen and our computer is there, since I have a teen it is nice to have it in a very public area where I can monitor his activities.
    erdavh

Answer by erdavh at 3:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My bedroom.

Answer by older at 3:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Ours is in the living room. Kyra's room is right off the living room, and if I turn my head, I can see strait into her room, the kitchen/living room is open and I can see all that too. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Laptop - so I can go anywhere.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• In a guest bedroom.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My husband's office.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• The manin one is in the kitchen my laptop is sitting on the dining room table
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• We have a desktop in the guest room and another desktop in the mancave and 4 laptops.....yeah hubby a total computer nerd! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Our office.
    jeric

Answer by jeric at 3:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my setup is in the kitchen i think its more convient for me besides im by all the snacks, i get to put dinner on, coffee, tea, house phone, great window views i think its a great spot for all those little perks it has to offer especially if you have the space to put it there i would highly suggest that for those that can
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2010