Are there really THAT MANY perfect moms out there?

Seriously?

You ARE NOT PERFECT!

You DO have FAULTS!

ADMIT THEM ALREADY!

Jeez!

So... why not take the time to ONLY list at minimum one fault we each have to make all of us NON-PERFECT moms out there feel better?

Please avoid bashing and perfectionism here.

What is one fault you have as a person or a parent?

--Mine--

I have a ton:
1) I don't do laundry every day or wash the dishes everyday and sometimes they get piled up. But guess what?! Myself and my kids are still alaive and unharmed by my non perfectness! Wow!
2) I am overwieght and working towards losing wieght but can't keep a cmmitment to myself.
3) I yell
4) I play online way too much (and before you ask I'm at work right now... good workmanship right? lol)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 3:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• MeMe! I'm purrrrfecto! LOL Well...you know I'm just kidding but heres what I think...I'm not perfect by far..but I AM the perfect mom for MY children. And other moms are just perfect for thiers.
    ~I am perfectly aware that I let my kids eat some sweet stuff sometime...and for them..THATS PERFECT!
    ~I say the "F" bomb perfectly and my kids have heard me say it and THEY are perfectly aware that they better not :)
    ~I have drank the perfect glass of ice cold budlight as my children played in the yard and I've sat there on my lounge chair, watching them...what a perfect evening that was :)
    ~I have perfectly scolded and perfectly spanked,perfectly flipped out and then perfectly apologized
    ~I have perfectly made a perfect dinner..that ended up tasting like perfect CRAP..but I ordered a perfect pizza so all was perfectly well :)
    ~Oh boy..I have done so many things that are just perfect..just for US..maybe not so for everyone else
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My House gets messy... I say "It's not messy it's lived in" lol

My lawn sometimes goes unmowed for 3-4 weeks

I HATE putting away laundry... So it can sit in the basket for a few days before I get annoyed with the clutter of the basked lol

I dont care if the dishes pile up as long as their rinsed off and the rest of the kitchen is clean. Because Its eaasy to load the dish washer if the dishes are rinsed lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Such animal does not exist! and if anyone claims to be one they are in denial!!!!!!

Answer by older at 3:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No one is perfect, except in her own eyes.

What some of us do that we see as perfectly fine, others just can't believe we'd even think to do it. And we see the same thing in others.

I smoke (outside, but I still smoke), I cuss, I'm on the chubby side (but don't look at myself as fat anymore, I've come to love the way I look), I only do laundry once a week at the laundry mat (we have a few baskets that get full by Tuesday), and dishes get done once the sink is full, not on any schedule.
    :-)
    But it works for us and that's all that matters.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I could use more patience.

I wish I was more present with my children sometimes. I am a multitasker by nature, and I try to take concious effort to slow down and focus on spending time with them and not be thinking about 1000 different things when I am doing something with them.

I am not the world's best housekeeper, but I married him so we've got that one covered.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• LOL...they dont put themselves in your shoes and even if they DIDNT do what you are asking, they apparently dont get out enough to know others who do it.

- i let my kids play outside by themselves with the older kids
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• nope i think wen all make a mistake you have to to learn from it and like the first post says is you think you are ur in denial and need to smack urself REAL hard lol
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• A fault I have:
    - I do not do the laundry in a timely manner.
    - I might give in to a sad/cute face
    - I don't mop in a timely manner

Other than that, I'm totally perfect. <3
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No I know no such person.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No one is perfect.
    NubianQueen03

Answer by NubianQueen03 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2010