I wonder....

Is there a WRONG question to ask in this area?

Just always wondered.. :)

Dannille33

Asked by Dannille33 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• SURE there is!

With all the super-duper-perfectly-amazing moms out there... if you ask something that goes against their rules then it's easily a wrong question.

Of course, you could always ask anonymously and then they don't know it's you. lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• "Don't ask other members for help in the form of money, gifts or donations."

From the cafemom guidelines.
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 3:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I agree with honest... plus it's just tacky.
    Memigen

• here is another one

"Advertising and promotions are allowed ONLY on your profile page, in Journal posts (flagged for the Marketplace), or in groups that allow advertising."

Just crazy for credits. LOL
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 3:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes apparently there is! Alot of the women seem to want to bash the heck out of u for any reason they want. If u word something wrong they will pick everything that's not negative and turn it around to seem like ur wrong etc. So yeah I guess there is!
    JKBsMommy

Answer by JKBsMommy at 3:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'm always just a little disappointed when there's a question in Just For Fun that is the complete OPPOSITE of fun. Sometimes I'm expecting "What prank would you pull if you owned a cement mixer?" and get something like "I'm so depressed about my dish detergent" (which isn't even a question, btw). Haha. I'm just a little OCD and want questions in their proper categories!!! LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 4:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010