How to make extra MOney!!

Legal things! Please.lol.
I want to make extra money on the side, I've been looking for work from home sites, but they all look like their scams. ANy suggestions?

phoenixjuelz

Asked by phoenixjuelz at 3:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sell stuff on craigslist or Ebay.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thanks, thats a good idea. I'm about to open an acct. today.
    phoenixjuelz

Comment by phoenixjuelz (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• darn i was going to say prostitution lmao jkn.. be a homemaker like Martha Stewart! She started her business making pies and stuff and selling them! you can try that
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• STRIP! Okay just kidding.
    Like PP said craigslist or even ebay. Its crazy the things people buy. Like I had an iphone (given to me for free) that the screen was very broken and it didnt keep a charge and I sold it for $150
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'm not sure if you would be interested but I make extra money selling Gold Canyon Candles. I love this business because I make money while making new friends and getting out of the house. Right now you can start your own business for $20 or earn your kit for free. Let me know if you would like anymore info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Lol, u guys I said Legal. lmao.
    Thanks, though I'm def gonna try ebay or craiglist. And my cooking aint that great for a homemaker but my decorating is kinda good. So that my be an option.
    phoenixjuelz

Comment by phoenixjuelz (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I sell Mary Kay, and I really like it a lot. Way more then I thought I would. It is a reputiable company, and some of the perks are a 50% commision and the ability to advance at your own rate, or take time off as you wish. It's worth considering.

squish

Answer by squish at 3:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes! I have found a great home business. No inventory! Something that actually pays! You can make $$$ right away!
    1-800-394-6919 for a quick recorded message
    www.greatworkplan.com/genegodwin for a more indepth look at the company.

Any questions, just ask!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 3:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• check out my journal how i make money from home..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010