Anyone living in NW Washington?

I really need help next Tuesday packing my things so I can move. I'm packing alone and my dad is coming here the night of the 27h and wanting to leave the morning of the 28th. The only people I know up here either just moved and/or can't make it because they have a much littler LO. Have a 2 yr old and 1 yr old its near impossible to pack. So i was hoping I can find ladies to help and I'll throw a packing party and even provide pizza and drinks. I've already posted this is our local group but that group is dead and hardly is used. PM me if you live near by and can/willing to help. THANKS. No I can't afford movers, its about $120 a hour and I have to have them a minimum of 3 hours and we barley have enough money to move as it is.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events