Lonely. . .

We moved up to Wi the first week of December. And I know NO ONE still. I don't get out much. I am a "Domestic Researcher in the field of Child Development" ;) (SAHM, no job just that. . .lol. But doesn't that sound so much nicer?) Anyhow. . .
Anyone else live in Green Bay?

Kirs

Asked by Kirs at 3:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I moved to WI last year and the only adults I know are the ones on my daughter's softball team. We just started talking a few weeks ago. I know how it is..Sucks being a navy wife sometimes. People have lifelong friendships and I always have to start from the beginning.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't live where you live .. but I moved to the town I live in now 4 yrs ago from a place I lived in for 30 yrs.

I still haven't found anyone to call a friend. They all seem to act funny here as if friends or friendships don't exists.

Unless of course you are born and raised here...
    Good luck .. I hope your town isn't like mine. After all we are in different states...

:)
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Not getting out much and not meeting new people kinda goes hand-in-hand. If you're in WI, best bet is to go to a Packers game, everyone's friends there! That's one of the setbacks of relocation, old friends, family are left behind and now you have to start all over again just to make one friend. Have you tried a swinger party? It's much easier to break the ice of friendship.
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• yeah. . . but it definitely seems that way doesn't it. . . like unless you have always lived there you are a no one. . . :( Oh well, it is worth trying right
    Kirs

Comment by Kirs (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• OMG I know what you mean. . . We are just out of the Navy now. . . I miss it
    Kirs

Comment by Kirs (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2010