Do you ever?

I wonder do you ever feel attacked or judged by asking real questions on here.
Questions that you would really like to know about?
Do you feel as if others do not take you seriously or maybe they
feel as if you are lesser of a person?
The more I read some of the answers I get or others get. I get this feeling.

Tell me how you feel. Thanks :) Have a wonderful day!!!!

Dannille33

Asked by Dannille33 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Definitely sometimes. . . I definitely feel judged. And there are definitely times it feels like you are being judged as a lesser or lower being. But I remind myself they don't know me so . . . And I continue to ask question especially if I really need advice from anyone just someone.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 3:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sometimes but that's what I'm going to expect. When asking questions on here people don't know the full story and/or the situation. Sometimes I get defensive but then I realize why do I care what people i don't know think of me? I just take the advice people are giving and ignore the women that are being judgmental.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I agree. . . there are a few mom's out there in CM world that are genuine. That is what keeps me here. :)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 6:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I agree, you just have a thick skin and a hardened heart to be on CM ... or at least some places on here ... :)

Some take it serious and some people just like to play with others emotions and feelings .. Like they get off on it. It's sad.

I will never understand it. There are great people on here too ... that is what keeps me going. Wonderful moms that are supportive.

And REAL not Fake!
    Dannille33

Comment by Dannille33 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I never have felt that way personally, but I see it happening all the time on here. A thick skin is needed to survive in some forums!
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 2:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2010