Cell Phones and Cell Companies

What company do you use and how much do you pay a month?

I'm mostly just wondering because I'm thinking of switching.

I have Sprint and we pay around $171 after taxes with TWO phonelines.
They are charging us two state taxes and I have yet to get to them STOP doing it and/or crediting me a years worth of overtaxing.

Blubuni99

Asked by Blubuni99 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• I have Sprint and I LOVE them. I have the Samsung Moment w/ Google. Kinda bulky, but I wanted a big screen and a full keyboard. I have the 450 Everything data plan $69.99 a month. I never really call anyone, and all calls to all mobile phones regardless of network are free and nights and weekends are free, so really only calls to landlines M-F from 7am -7pm count. I NEVER use more then 50 minutes much less my full 450
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 3:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I go through AT&T and we pay $80 month for 2 cell phone plan and 1400 minutes.
    I've had Sprint and T-mobile and they both was rip offs
    I worked for Verizon and as I say to everyone that thinks about going with them DON'T. They will screw you. I left on good terms so I'm not a mad ex employee. I just know how they work and it's horrible how the tip toe around things.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have T-Mobile. Two phones (shared plan).. I think I pay about $161. Ugh. But I love their service and customer service. I have unlimited text and web... we share I think 800 minutes. Is it the price you have issues with or the service? Just curious.. I had Sprint and I HATE them. LOL

LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'm good with the service. I'm actually good with ALL of it - I just wish they would figure out why I'm being taxed so much for TWO states - and then fix it. That's my only issue.

I don't like the price - it's suppose to be 129.99 for two lines with the plan we have and it ends up being so much more. It annoys.
    Blubuni99

Comment by Blubuni99 (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• We also have sprint. Two lines the everything data plan. We pay around $150 a month. I love sprint. I've never really had any major issues with them.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 3:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010