HOW DO WE GET TOXICS OUT OF OUR BODY

beautifulwom144

Asked by beautifulwom144 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Health

• You fast for a few days or juice up for a few days, it is really good for you!

Answer by older at 3:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• drink some detox stuff... they have all diff kinds. go to a health food store and check them out there.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• There are a lot of natual detoxifiers.. Like lemon juice and such.. I would read up on it and check it out.. Im not sure all the ins and outs.. but I would go as natural as you can so your not putting weird stuff back into your body.. Fasting is another good idea too..
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thanks ladies
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• First - get them out of your home - switch to non-toxic products - I have a site - www.NoToxinZon.com/doreen - sign the pledge to become more aware of the toxins in our life and fill out a survey - you can then download a free e-book "Ten Toxics You Can Toss Today" I was surprised at what I was unkowingly exposing myself to and how it was affecting my health. I hope this helps.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2010