How bad do you bleed during your period? TMI adult content

I know that this is a TMI ? but I was curious how bad you all bleed during your periods?

I bleed so bad that after 2 hours I leak completely though a super tampon and it starts to run out of me.. I also have clots about the size of a walnut.. Does anyone bleed as bad as I do? I go though atleast 7 tampons each day for my first 2 days.. and I feel so weak that I am death walking.. Not to menchion I look like I am pregnant cause of all of the bloating! ICKY! Just thought id ask...

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Health

• Considering I woke up this morning looking like I was in the middle of a crime scene, I would say me! I am on my way to having a hysterectomy! I can't wait, after 5 kids, who needs a uterus?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It sounds just like me when I had my fibroids.  Are your periods lasting longer than normal?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• sounds similar to me.
    i use a diva cup, so i know how much i normally bleed.
    they're able to stay in for 12 hours, but some cycles, i can feel one up in about an hour.
    so bad that i leak out and even bleed through a pad.

EVERY cycle used to be like that.
    I took some stuff called femrestore and ended up getting pregnant and have at least been regular since then. it only happens now every 3 or 4 months.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 8:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sounds about the same as me...one and a half to two days of heavy bleeding...then almost nothing...then its over.I have never really had bad problems...like cramping ect.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 3:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It's become more tolerable. It used to be pretty bad. Some months are worse than others. I feel like crap in the days leading up to it. I get my Period aka Fioricet headaches, pains, I'm tired, etc.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• You should talk to your doctor. My mom had this problem and they found out she was getting anemic from so much blood loss. That could be why you feel so weak. As for me, my periods are super light, to the point where I can't even use tampons bc their isn't enough blood. So, I get stuck with stupid pads. :(
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I used to bleed like that. Last October I had an ablation and I haven't had a period since. It's one of the best things I ever did!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sounds the same, just have alot of lower back pain instead of cramps, mine are starting to come every 2 weeks
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 9:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010