Sweetest thing your SO has ever done for you?

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He makes me coffee every morning before I go to work... sets out my cereal and spoon... and makes me lunch. (: My dolly baby (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 3:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Fixed a car for my daughter so she could have transportation. (He is a skilled auto mechanic - every woman should marry one!) ;0)
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Set up a romantaic getaway for just the two of us for our anniversary. I was so shocked and surprised! :D It was WONDERFUL!
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• We were just friends at the time. I had mentioned casually in a conversation that I'd never recieved flowers from any guy. Two days later flowers were delivered to my door from him. Tulips as well, which are my favorite. He not only sent me flowers just because I'd never recieved any, but he also remembered which were my favorite.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• We were sharing a car at the time, and not seeing much of each other. But when i walked out the house to go to work he had a box of chocolates and a card in the steering wheel (hard to explain but it sat in there just right)...i read the card and cried...and i LOVED IT! it ws the FIRST and The LAST thing he has done for me... :(
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• When we were engaged he got into my apartment, did my dishes, put flowers on my table, played our song on repeat and changed my screensaver to say "Jason loves Christine" . When I came home from work to that , it really made my day.
    cmariemcd

Answer by cmariemcd at 4:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2010