Bleeding at 7 weeks 6 days still a postive on test whats going on?????

Ive had light bleeding for 8 days, its mostly brown I took another pregnacy test around weeks(alomost 7 weeks) and still had a very postive test? There is no cramping or heavy blood or blood clots but brown discarge what is this and is this normal please help! I have not contacted my ob yet I was going for my first check up on 10 weeks so i need some advice from other moms, this is my first pregnacy and I'm little lol 5'4 110

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If could be nothing, but then again it could be something serious. I would recommend seeing a doctor asap.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would go to the ER.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Brown is usually old blood. Can be from a cyst or possibly if the placenta pulled away from the uterus the re-attached. Can also be from any number of things. Put yourself on bed rest, stop having sex, and call your OB for further instructions. If your OB can't be reached try labor and delivery at the hospital. They should be able to advise you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010