what is a good cheap digital camera to buy to take pictures for items that i want to sell on ebay

i was wondering if any of you girls know of a good digital camera to buy so i can take pictures of items that my kids out grew to put them on ebay. i do not know nothing about camera's. if any one can help me please do so thanks

horselover2

Asked by horselover2 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• honestly i just use my camera on my phone.. most phones nowadays have decent cameras as long as it's still pictures and u don't have to zoom
    batsonsgirl

Answer by batsonsgirl at 4:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• we do not have any cell phones.
    we did have a camera but it stoped working. it used a memory stick and i just put that in my computer and it loaded every thing up .but i can not find that same camera at a cheap price.
    horselover2

Comment by horselover2 (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Now a days you can just go to Walmart and pick up a digital camera for about $20. I am looking for one too for the same reason, but my crazy husband thinks he needs to buy a 12megapixal $200 camera. NOT. As long as the picture is clear there is no reason to spend a fortune an a camera. My sister used her daughter's cheapo barbie camera! LOL...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• your hubby sounds like mine. he wants to get a expensive camera also. i do not need all those thrills on there. i just somthing i can take a picture with and be able to load it up on the computer.
    horselover2

Comment by horselover2 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2010