i will love to have my daughter to be homeschooled but i will like it if she can do it with other kids do u know if anything like this happens i live in farmingville ny if not i was thinkin of doing myself and also was wondering can you combine 11 and 12 th grade together.thanks i need alot help here i hope someone can help me

helenel

Asked by helenel at 4:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• I am a homeschool Mom and I would be glad to answer any questions you have if you would like to email me. God Bless you. Homeschooling is a WONDERFUl choice :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If there are other students in the area where you can get a "Home school class" together then that is possible. However, the only other option is for your daughter to enroll in community clubs, sports, etc for her to be able to ineract with other children. You should search for home school orginizations in your area to see what other moms in the area do. GOOD LUCK!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I was homeschooled my whole life. I combined my 11th and 12th year also. Did 11th one half of the year, then 12th the other half. I also took 5 classes a week with other homeschooled people twice a week. It was fun! And I graduated by the time I was 16. All 5 of the siblings where homeschooled also. I loved it!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 11:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I hope you can find your answer. I would encourage some sort of club that she could find friends as well.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2010