Cell calls.....

I just talked to her and she mentioned her daughter was in the hospital for five days. When I asked why my sister said she had to go because the hospital was interfering with our cell phones.
Does that happen?
We had already

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 4:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• cell phone use
    not allowed in hospitals
    something about it can interfer with medical equipment
    have to use land line phone
    go outside

Answer by fiatpax at 4:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Most hospitals do not allow cell phone use except in specific areas - like outside because they can interfere with certain medical equipment.
    Just be patient with her.

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i agree with the other posters many time it is posted to please turn off cell phones because it can interfere with the medical machines. I am sure that is what she meant.

Answer by Melbornj at 4:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• The hospital I work at is huge and we allow cell calls. Patients are encouraged to bring their own cells in so they can make long distance calls.

Answer by ashisamom at 4:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I know the hospital doesn't allow u use one in certain areas.

Answer by JKBsMommy at 4:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I've been to hospitals that interfere or prevent a call from going out (our big heart hospital has this). But most others I've been to don't have it.

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2010