Please answer!! i psted in health, I'm going to try here stuff seems to get better attention. I'm cramping really bad! :( adult content

I haven't had a real period in about 2 years. ive spotted lightly, about 2 1/2 months ago, and about 5 days ago i spotted for like 1 day.

Now I'm not spotting or bleeding at all, but im so crampy. its painful. tylenol doesnt work. i feel sharp pains in my lower tummy area........
i have an IUD too.

input? Do you think this may just be a period coming? its sudden pain, not gradual.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sudden pain? if it were me, that would warrant a visit to a dr.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 4:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think you should at least call your doc
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would get to the Dr. right away. It's not normal to have missed periods for that long. It is a symptom of something going on that needs your attention. The sudden pain is worrisome . Please get to the Dr. right away. Good Luck!
    papercutout

Answer by papercutout at 4:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• go to the doctor or hospital
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• YEAH MAYBE YOUR IUD BROKE OR SOMETHING CALL YOUR DOCTOR
    Soon2bemom16

Answer by Soon2bemom16 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i guess i should add. that iuds can implant into the wall of your uterus and can in some cases go all the way through the wall and this requires surgical removal! dont let that kind of pain go/1 just go get seen,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• papercutout. i didnt get my period for so long because i was pregnant, and then i had my daughter, then i had nursed up until almost 2 weeks ago. so thats why i didnt get my period... during that time.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If it's really that bad,or gets worse, I'd go to the ER. I have had horrible cramps like this before, and once, it was a miscarriage.
    My entire (post-period) life I've suffered from excrutiating cramps. I've found that Ibuprophen works better than Tylenol. Try some sort of warm compress on your stomach and back, and you can also try bringing your knees to your chest and back down. Or try a hot bath, those always seemed to help me. I'm trying to think of what else...I don't know, hon, but I hope you feel better soon. Cramps are the worst. Best of luck, and I think you should consider going to the doctor ASAP if this isn't something common to you.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh! Well, that's a good reason! :)
    papercutout

Answer by papercutout at 6:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• lol @papercutout :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010