My Mucous Plug Lost I think adult content

I went to the bathroom and there was like this thick blood that was in the bottom of the toilet it was like blackish red it was like cherry reddish and when I wipe there was just a little bit of ink left..

My question is does this sound like it or not because when I look online at images they are like these brown sluggish looking things..

I am due THis sunday BTW

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 4:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• About Two weeks ago I thought I lost my plug and it was a little String of like Snot but with what look like a dot of blood in it. but this was just bright red blood, and it didnt have any residue left over like it fell out of me and that was it
    UAFwife

Comment by UAFwife (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• How far along are you? If you are close to your due date I bet thats what it is but you may want to call your dr to make sure I cant remember what color mine was it has almost been 11yrs for me
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Maybe. It sounds more like a blood clot though, if it happens again, you might want to give your doc a jingle, just in case.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 4:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It does sound like a blood clot. I would call the Dr just to be safe.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I am due in 4 days but am suppose to be induced in 3 days(saturday)

I feel like my discharge(not to be gross) has been thicker then usual the past couple days, and then like 2 weeks ago I had like a mucus like looking thing in the toilet and then like 1 hour ago had this blood like peice of Mucus in the toilet and its just gone after that like I dont have to wipe anymore to get rid of it.
    UAFwife

Comment by UAFwife (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Don't get induced if you can avoid it. It sounds like you will go into labor soon anyway. I was induced a day early because they thought he might be too big, bullshit! It took two days and was horrible. They can't tell the size of the baby, they just don't want to take any chances of getting sued so if the baby is susspected to be any tiny bit bigger they rush to induce. You don't have to let them, from everyone I have heard who was induced with one baby and not the other, they said being induced was much harder.
    karina400

Answer by karina400 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my mucus plug was white thick and stringy not red at all or black
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 7:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I am being induced because of my husbands military schedule. I am due the next day anyway.. I was also induced with my first child and it went great for me.. I am not to worried about being induced, and I know I am dilating.
    UAFwife

Comment by UAFwife (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thanks ladies1 It is definitely My Mucus Plug, I went to the bathroom Again and it was a long gooey like String of Clear pink reddish, and it happened twice now. Not alot just bts here and there.
    UAFwife

Comment by UAFwife (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I was going to say, it does sound like your M.P.- congrats on being one step closer!
    CaitsMom408

Answer by CaitsMom408 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2010