crock pot recipes?

Does anyone know of any good crock pot recipes? PLEASE let me know if u do

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 4:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Here is a great site to check out:

http://www.familycrockpotrecipes.com/

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I make a recipie off of allrecipies.com

Its 4 chicken breasts, 1 can of cream of chicken, 1 can of cream of celery, and season to taste. cook for about 6-7 hours and pour over rice. sounds boring but its amazingly easy and family LOVES IT! i make it every other week!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Season and brown boneless porkchops or chicken breasts. In a crockpot, put a can of cream of whatever soup you like and a can of milk. Place meat on top. Add another can of cream soup and milk. Add a can of french style green beans. Cook on low for about 6 hours or High for 2-3 hours...until meat is cooked through. Serve with rice.

Cut up kielbasa and put in crockpot, cut up potatoes and add to crockpot. Add a bag of sauerkraut (undrained), add a couple dollops of butter and cook until potatoes are done and meat is heated through.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• There's actually a group here for that and they have tons of them crockpot moms or something like that. Aside from that, check here:

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I do! Send me a message offlist, and I will be happy to forward my family's favorites to you.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• 3 lb Chuck Pot Roast. Marbled with fat is the best way to buy it.
    Now there are different dressings you can do .. You can use
    Sloppy Joe mix from a can.
    Cream of Mushroom Soup.
    Cream of Mushroom AND Cream of Chicken.
    Tomato Puree and desired added spices.

Whatever you use fill the crock about halfway with sauce. Add the roast and coat the roast in the suace. Cook on high for 5 hours. It's rough if you're a SAHM and you smell the deliciousness cooking all day. Nothing else sounds good when you know that's coming. Ha! But it's worth it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2010